Shoe Care | Shoe Laundry | Shoe Spa | Shoe Cleaning | Shoe dry-cleaning | The Leather Laundry | Delhi | NCR | Mumbai
Howdy patrons!! It is true that if your shoe is afflicted with a nasty stain, like that of oil/dye transfer/grease etc, then regular cleaning at home would not help. Similarly in the case of discolouration, you need to take your shoes to a professional leather care expert for colour restoration! However general dirt/dust & soft stains can very well be taken care of at home! Kindly check out the tips below-
- Remove excess dirt first using a soft-bristled brush (shoe brush or old toothbrush) to clean the outsole.
- Mix warm water and a small amount of laundry detergent to create a slightly soapy mixture.
- Apply a small amount of the water/detergent mixture to a sponge, soft cloth or soft brush and clean affected areas.
- Apply a small amount of warm water to another sponge or soft cloth to remove any excess detergent.
- Air dry the shoes at room temperature.
Image source: jcrew.com
If the above steps do not work, do not use any hard chemicals (like solvents etc.) at home! Instead take your shoes to a leather care specialist!!
#shoecare #shoelaundry #shoespa #shoecleaning #leatherlaundry #delhi #mumbai